20 Best Happy New Year Quotes 2020

Here's the collection of Best Happy New Year Quotes 2020 for you. Hope you like it.

  • Hope every good present day in the New Year serves as a valuable treasure for a better tomorrow. Enjoy the New Year.
  • All through the previous years I have bugged and irritated the hell out of you. Today, at the beginning of a new year I want to promise you that I am going to continue doing it this year too. Good luck with that!
  • Even if it’s a new year and things may change, I hope to continue our partnership and keep up this bond efficiently for many more years to come. Wish you a great new year!
  • Years come and go, but this year I particularly wish you double the dose of health and happiness topped with a whole lot of love. Happy New Year!
  • Knock Knock! I am the New Year and I am here with all the love, happiness, blessings and good fortune for you. Let me in with open arms.
  • No one knows the future, yet we can’t stop guessing while expecting of only the good, and not the bad or even both.
  • My New Year’s resolution is to stick to a good workout plan that will keep me healthy and happy.

Positive New Year 2020 Quotes

  • Even in the darkest hours of your life, I will stand by your side holding onto the only candle and light up all the non-illuminated areas. May God shower you with all the happiness in the world! Happy New Year 2019!
  • Hope these good wishes help you to celebrate an exciting and magical New Year. Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
  • Cheers to the New Year, which will hopefully be full of good luck and happiness. Happy New Year!
  • Distance might be keeping us apart but our hearts are together. Happy New Year to the joy of my life!
  • May the new year be filled with brightness and hope so that darkness and sadness stay away from you. Happy New Year!
  • Hope your New Year is filled with success, health, prosperity and happiness. Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Quotes for Friends

  • Years may come and go but our friendship will last a lifetime and we’ll never be foes. Therefore, before the sun gets to set, I’m wishing you a happy and fabulous New Year.
  • As we log out of the previous year and log into this year, I am sending you heartfelt wishes full of love, luck, happiness, and mirth. Happy New Year!
  • Hope that all your troubles and pain last only as long as your New Year resolutions. Happy New Year!
  • There’s an unbolted door awaiting you with heaps of opportunities on the other side of it. Grab hold of those this New Year and have a successful year ahead.
  • May God shower you with 12 months of happiness, 52 weeks of enjoyment, 365 days of achievements, 8760 hours of good luck, 52600 minutes of good health and 31536000 seconds of ecstasy and bliss! Happy New Year!
  • This New Year I am searching for a bank that’s going to give me a big loan and then forget me forever. Do let me know if you find one! Happy New Year btw!
  •  As the entire world around us grows older by a year, I hope you possess a heart that remains as youthful and cheerful as always.
Source: https://linoquotes.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fortnite tips for the start of a match